Thursday, April 07, 2011

Crashed And Burned!

Obviously, it's been a while since I've done a stage of the tour. I started this way before video was easy to do, Facebook was merely a blip on the radar, and Twitter was (what was it?) There are many ways to share knowledge and get advice on neighborhoods and I just ran out of time to get to the next hoods.

I still know WAY more about San Francisco neighborhoods than 99% of agents in this city, so if you have any questions or are considering a move to San Francisco I'd be more than happy to help. Just give me a shout: alexclark @ gmail . com (separated the email intentionally as I'm bombarded with spam).

I can also suggest you check out my blog, theFrontSteps.com, and my latest venture for "not on MLS" real estate opportunities, PocketListings.net.

It was a good ride here on the TDSF, but it had to come to an end. But now you know where to find me, so don't be shy.